CHIEF COMMISSIONER OF LAND ADMINISTRATION CCLA AP IS INVITING ONLINE APPLICATIONS FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF VRO VRA VILLAGE REVENUE OFFICER VILLAGE REVENUE ASSISTANT POSTS FROM THE ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES AND THE DETAILS OF CCLA VRO VRA RECRUITMENT 2013-2014 NOTIFICATION IN BRIEF IS AS GIVEN BELOW .
NAME OF THE POSTS :
- VRO VVILLAGE REVENUE OFFICER
- VRA VILLAGE REVENUE ASSISTANT
DISTRICT WISE VRO VRA VACANCY DETAILS : District wise vro vra vacancy details are available in the district wise vra vro notifications which can be download online from the ccla official website . The links for the district wise notifications are give below
DISTRICT WISE VRO NOTIFICATION
East Godavari Hyderabad Adilabad Prakasam Kadapa Karimnagar Kurnool West Godavari Nalgonda Nizamabad Ranga Reddy Guntur Warangal Mahabubnagar Srikakulam Krishna Khammam Ananthapur Vizianagaram Medak chittoor Nellore Visakhapatnam
DISTRICT WISE VRA NOTIFICATIONS
Visakhapatnam East Godavari Adilabad Prakasam chittoor Anantapur Kadapa Karimnagar Kurnool West Godavari Nalgonda Nizamabad Ranga Reddy Guntur Warangal Mahabubnagar Medak Srikakulam Krishna Hyderabad Vizianagaram Khammam Nellore
SALARY AND PAY :
- FOR VRO : Rs.7520-22430 in thePRC-2010 scales.
- FOR VRA : Rs.3,000/-Honorarium and other allowances as fixed byGovernment from time to time.
AGE LIMIT :
- FOR VRO : No person shall be eligible if he is less than ‘18’ years and more than ‘36’ years of age as on the 1 st day of July of the year in which the notification for selection is made
- FOR VRA : No person shall be eligible if he is less than ‘18’ years and more than ‘37’ years of age as on the 1 st day of July of the year in which the notification for selection is made
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- FOR VRO :Candidates who were passed intermediate / 12 th class XII conducted by board of intermediate andhra pradesh or it’s equivalent are eligible to apply
- FOR VRA : Candidates who were passed SSC/SSLC / 10th CLASS -X / MATRICULATION conducted by a recognized board are eligible to apply .
SELECTION PROCESS : Candidates would be selected through written test exam conducted by ccla .
APPLICATION FEE : Candidates need to pay an application fee Rs 300 /- . For SC/ST candidates it should be Rs 150 /- only . PH candidates are exempted form fee .
APPLY PROCESS : Candidates need to apply online only . The apply online application submission link and how to apply online details are available in the ccla official website at http://ccla.cgg.gov.in
IMPORTANT LINKS :
Instructions to the Candidates Job Chart of VRA and Annexure Job Chart of VRO Schedule of VRO and VRA Syllabus of VRO and VRA District wise VRO Vacancy position District wise VRA Vacancy position
IMPORTANT DATES :
- DATE OF VRO EXAM : 2 FEBRUARY 2014 AT 10.00 AM TO 12.00 NOON
- DATE OF VRA EXAM : 2 FEBRUARY 2014 AT 03.00 PM TO 05.00 PM
- LAST DATE TO PAY THE APPLICATION FEE : 12 JANUARY 2013
- LAST FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM : 13 JANUARY 2013
FOR MORE DETAILS LIKE RESERVATIONS SYLLABUS MODEL PAPERS HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD ANSWER KEY RESULTS SELECTED CANDIDATES LIST AND UPDATES REGARDING CCLVROVRA CCLA VRO VRA RECRUITMENT 2013-2014 ARE AVAILABLE AT